Sunday, May 5, 2013

Giving April the bird

The past few weeks have been mind blowing busy and guess what? I see no break in the near future. Autism is an energy sucking jerk. I'm tired. My boy is tired of it too. He seems so miserable lately. I don't know what happened that day 4-1 but it changed him. He has been sick since and has been moody. We have the first EEG tomorrow. Instruction for us is to -
Keep him awake till 10 pm
Wake him up at 5am
Keep him up till the appt at 11
LOL what a fun night and day we shall have. He wakes up twice (sometimes three times) a night. So he will be beyond cranky and tired. They are hoping he can fall asleep during testing. That is not gonna happen. I hope it does and I will be praying and doing all I can to try and make that happen.

There are a lot of viruses and tummy bugs going around right now so we last minutes decided to lay low today and the next few wks. Jojo has been on Antibiotics alot lately and I do not want him to be sick again and have to miss any of the up coming appointments. I am hoping to get them all in before the end of may so we can have a summer BREAK. Wishful thinking, I know! Well here's to a busy but wonderfully blessed week ahead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment